The title to a property is the legal document that establishes clear ownership. A competing title claim can be stressful because it jeopardizes your ownership and threatens your investment in the property. An easy way to avoid this is by conducting a thorough title search.
The purpose of a title search is to identify the proper owner(s) and to verify any encumbrances, liens, judgments, federal tax lines, bankruptcy and probate issues that can affect the title in the future. It is not a guarantee of title. It is simply a summary of any recorded claims that affect the title to the property in question.
At Capital Abstract & Title, we conduct complete searches, updates, and continuation (post-closing) searches in accordance with Florida title standards. Aside from our extremely competent team, we have access to Florida’s best underwriters to ensure that your title search Parkland is fast, accurate, and efficient.
Choose CA&T and get a “one-of-a-kind” experience, such as:
- Peace of mind: With a thorough title search, you can be sure that you have taken every possible step to secure your title.
- Fast turnaround: We understand the time constraints in clearing title claims. Our team believes in conducting a quick, comprehensive search.
- Thorough search: We are committed to going above and beyond when looking for any red flags.
- Economical: We strive to make sure that our search is cost-efficient.
Closing services: We are not just a title search firm. We can also handle other closing processes for you, such as escrow services.
- Protect your investment: A title search Coral Springs will spot any dispute that might affect your ownership of the property. Knowing the risks before making your investment is vital in protecting your interests.
At CA&T, we are committed to protecting your investment and will work diligently to ensure this. Contact us to learn more about our title search Coral Springs.