by Capital Abstract & Title | December 7, 2020
Imagine a situation when, after living in your home for a year or two, you get to know that the property that you bought has an ownership dispute or a tax-related issue. That’s a terrible situation for anyone and for that reason, one must conduct a title search beforehand. Hire reputed title search agencies to carry out your Title Search in Boca Raton. They will take care of the title search and claim-related disputes so that you can live worry-free in your property.
Ways to conduct a title search
A real estate title search can be done in several ways. One of the most popular investigating methods is to visit the actual property location and conduct a local inquiry. If the owner was living there for a long time, his/her neighbours must have had some knowledge about him and the property. These neighbours can give you some vital pieces of information like tax disputes and liens.
Another point to take into consideration is the strategic location of the property. If the property is located strategically and the school, college, marketplace, hospital, etc. are located nearby, the property is worth buying and worth the price being paid. You can search online for the property and get more details. If not, check for the public records.
A Title search attorney from Boca Raton can be the best option to carry out the real estate investigating process. We have capable attorneys and skilled staff members to gather even the tiniest details that are pertinent to the ownership of the property.
Title searching requires a great deal of time and patience. If you don’t have time to spare, it is better to take help from a reputed Title search firm and hire an attorney who’ll inspect the documents thoroughly, conduct local search and bring out any issues associated with the ownership of property.
by Capital Abstract & Title | December 4, 2020
Purchasing a property can be an instrument of joyous excitement. But to find out later that there are legal disputes with the property can be disheartening. Title Insurance Agency in Boca Raton can save you all these home ownership related issues. It gives you the much-needed protection that safeguards you and your property against any ownership disputes.
What can you do to safeguard the property you intend to buy?
1. Make sure to do a little bit of research yourself and find out whether there are any ownership disputes or liens against the property.
2. You can always hire a title search agent or a lawyer who can help find out any claims or disputes that are not disclosed.
3. Get title insurance. Title insurance is valid for 7 years, and after that, you can renew it too.
Title insurance: How can it help?
Title insurance is a blessing for the property buyers as they might not be able to discover all title disputes with the property even after thorough research. The title insurance agency would help make the real estate deal closure a smooth process with all loose ends covered.
Tips to help you find a reputable title insurance agency
1. Agency’s license status in the area where the buyer intends to purchase the property
2. Business history of the agency and the length of time it has been in the business
3. Local reputation of the agency and its knowledge about the area where the buyer intends to buy the property
4. Ease of communication with the agents
5. The overall behaviour of the staff members and willingness to help the buyer
6. Escrow services provided in-house
7. If there’s anyone from the agency having a direct connection with the notary public
8. Connection with the American Land Title Association or State Title Association
Make sure to hire a reputed Title Insurance Agency in Boca Raton so that you can get end-to-end support for any ownership-related disputes or tax-related issues.