This infographic titled, ‘4 Roles of a Title Company’ provides us with an overview of responsibilities of a Title Company. Buying or selling real estate entails many details and can be a stressful situation.
This is the reason why most people who buy or sell property take advantage of the services provided by a title agent or company. Since there are so many details involved in the buying and selling of real estate, title companies are responsible for bringing all of the components together and overseeing the closing process from beginning to end.
Great title companies are also available to answer questions throughout the process, from the moment a client selects out a house to the moment when the sale is closed, everything is in place, and then the closing happens.
A title company, thus, acts as a mediator for both the buyer and the seller as well as a driving agent for the title insurance company that will provide insurance to the respective title. It is not necessary that only one title company is used. Many times, the buyer and the seller will have their own title companies.
For more information, please refer to the infographic below.
Purchasing a property can be an instrument of joyous excitement. But to find out later that there are legal disputes with the property can be disheartening. Title Insurance Agency in Boca Raton can save you all these home ownership related issues. It gives you the much-needed protection that safeguards you and your property against any ownership disputes.
What can you do to safeguard the property you intend to buy?
1. Make sure to do a little bit of research yourself and find out whether there are any ownership disputes or liens against the property.
2. You can always hire a title search agent or a lawyer who can help find out any claims or disputes that are not disclosed.
3. Get title insurance. Title insurance is valid for 7 years, and after that, you can renew it too.
Title insurance: How can it help?
Title insurance is a blessing for the property buyers as they might not be able to discover all title disputes with the property even after thorough research. The title insurance agency would help make the real estate deal closure a smooth process with all loose ends covered.
Tips to help you find a reputable title insurance agency
1. Agency’s license status in the area where the buyer intends to purchase the property
2. Business history of the agency and the length of time it has been in the business
3. Local reputation of the agency and its knowledge about the area where the buyer intends to buy the property
4. Ease of communication with the agents
5. The overall behaviour of the staff members and willingness to help the buyer
6. Escrow services provided in-house
7. If there’s anyone from the agency having a direct connection with the notary public
8. Connection with the American Land Title Association or State Title Association
Make sure to hire a reputed Title Insurance Agency in Boca Raton so that you can get end-to-end support for any ownership-related disputes or tax-related issues.