The closing is the final and most anticipated step in a real estate transaction. It is important that the proper process is maintained and to that end, you can hire closing services Coral Springs to ensure that all requirements are met, and the closing goes smoothly. This will include:
Before the closing:
Once the contract is signed you can carry out different inspections to verify the state of the property. Closing services in Coral Springs will take care of the complete process. This will include the property inspection, termite inspection, and other checks you may want to carry out.
The signed contract is sent to the loan provider for approval. After the inspections are carried out, your closing agent will give both you and the seller a list of recommended repairs. At this point further negotiations may take place and financing is secured from the lender. Following this, your closing agent will:
- Contact lender and seller to ensure the closing date is on schedule.
- Set up a homeowner’s policy to be effective at the date of closing.
- Arrange for utilities to be transferred into your name.
- Order a title search to reveal any previous debts, liens or claims against the property.
- Arrange for title insurance to protect you against losses arising out of any threats to the title.
- Get a HUD 1 Settlement Agreement. Check all paperwork and make sure all closing documents are in order.
- Verify that all necessary repairs have been made.
- Make arranges for the final physical inspection, usually referred to as a “walk through, just before the closing.
- On the day of closing, the agent from closing services Coral Springs will ensure that you have all relevant documents and will accompany you to make sure that the final hand over goes smoothly.